Ther-Biotic® Vital-Zymes™ Complete
Multi-enzyme formula for extensive digestive support†
Benefits and Features
- Supports the breakdown of fat, fiber, protein & carbs to speed up digestion†
- Helps reduces occasional gas, bloating, and indigestion†
- Safe for routine daily use or as needed
Ther-Biotic® Vital-Zymes™ Complete supports healthy digestion of all major nutrient types (proteins, fats, carbohydrates). Perfect for those with occasional food sensitivities or indigestion, and delivers a full complement of high activity enzymes.†
Our best-selling multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually comprehensive range of plant/ microbial-based enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to support normal enzyme activities such as digestion of foods and intestinal repair and maintenance mechanisms.† The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Ther-Biotic® Vital-Zymes™ Complete supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.† As such, Ther-Biotic® Vital-Zymes™ Complete is an important dietary adjunct for individuals who seek to improve nutrient uptake, and for those with occasional indigestion.† It can also be used for individuals who wish to support a balanced microbiota and healthy inflammation metabolism.†
Attributes of Ther-Biotic® Vital-Zymes™ Complete
- Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a broad spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist in cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by organisms that shift the balance of microbiota†
- Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues†
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)†
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support†
|Serving Size 2 Capsules
|Amount Per 2 Capsules
|% Daily Value
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend
|With the following enzyme activity:
|Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
|Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)
|Sugar Specific Enzymes
|Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)
|Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
|Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
|Proteases/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity
|Fat Specific Enzyme
|Lysozyme (from egg white)
|Serratia peptidase (from Serratia marcescens)
|*Daily Value not established.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose.
ΔUnits are those used in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC)
‡Peptizyme SP®, a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes.
Adults: 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
Made without most common allergens: milk/casein, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, soybeans, and sesame. No synthetic colors, flavors, or preservatives. Non-GMO.
Consult with your physician if you are pregnant or lactating, or have any medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, or under the age of 12 years. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.